Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Half of the Term...


Bombarded with essays and exams!!! OTL

It feels like dying... And I jumped on LJ for necessity... It offers me so many kink memes to miss. I NEVER KNEW THEY ALSO HAVE PERSONA 4~~~~~ D: O_______o

I wanna update things but... make sure the pictures and stuff are edited.

I spent hours reading kinks and note down kinks to fill. Just a moment ago door bell rang and I went up to open it. A friend of a highschooler flatmate came to visit. I think he was here before. Yeah anyways, he was quite good-uke-ish looking while the flatmate of mine rather look big, tall, and older looking for a highschooler. So came this conversation:
The Flatemate: "Oh, I was just going to take a shower..."
The Friend: "It's okay, I'll wait for you..." (in a uke manner).
Me: *imagining things that's not supposed to be imagined but natural for any fujoushi to imagine*
I guess I've been reading too much kink and yes, this highschooler flatmate is boy lol...

Gggahhhh... Gotta fix pictures (and scan some fills) and DO MY ESSAY!

Followers

 

MiuMiu World of Manzo Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez