Saturday, March 13, 2010

This Weekend...


Bee is coming!!! XDDD
Now she's out doing her school trip, but we did a couple exploring yesterday. We went just after I finished my presentation for Human Resource Management. We had a good Indian dinner. We went to Orchard for a while, I'm looking for Taylor's accessories and another external hard disk. There's only 28 GB left on Taylor ;m;

We went straight to Clarke Quay afterward. We did some snapping, but it turn out that Bee didn't bring her usb cable for her camera, I only can give my shots.


I got new loops and instruments from jam pack!!! Hello electronica and world music! XDD
New songs are coming, gotta try these babies up. I also bought Muji world music CD. I didn't realize they sell world music CDs, I notice it when I heard some Nordic fiddle playing on the store.

Sweden

Ireland

Scotland

Guess that for now... Bee hasn't come home yet... ;__; *lonely*

Followers

 

MiuMiu World of Manzo Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez