Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tiiireeeed~


So... Today, in chronological order...
I made pins! XD Or badges... Or whatever suits you better. Since I don't really have the actual kit, I used board, laminating paper, and ordinary pins. Nice enough for a homemade, actually.
I have to stick the pin to the board with tapes and glue, so I have to wait for hours for the glue to do dry. In the mean time, I was going out for buying some things for myself, so I got myself ready.

And it turned out that the shirt I was going to wear had a hole in it.

So I open my sewing kit and sew it for about a half an hour while listening to this. Why? I was watching my childhood Tex Avery cartoon, anything including the Wolf and Red Hot Riding Hood in it. So yeah.



I don't really remember how exactly I watch all those, but my Dad loves to rent us laser disc (well, I was about four or five at the time, yay for the 90s!). I guess he rented me a collection of Tex Avery cartoons disc. I always laughed when he tried to mimic Droopy the Dog.

Okay, back to the present; I finally get my shirt done and went to orchard. I already prepare money from my allowance in case things like this has to be done. I was looking for a small wallet to go by (because mine is too big and heavy -__-) but nothing in my preference. I looked around for a long phone strap, nothing in my preference either. So I bought the other thing on the list aside of that.

A 4 slot USB port and a case for my OLD iPod.

Then after I arrive home, I did my cleaning.

It's dusty and I'm allergic. Can't stop sneezing. And it was all to packed. I empty my old junk box and turned it out into a box to put my bags. I move the books and useful papers to my desk.

...and it's all jam packed. O.o Not so much space to draw at!

After that, just about time, my pins are ready. I put it on the bags I often use.

Denmark and Female Norway!


Female Finland and SuFin Husband and Wife pin! XD

There are actually other pins that I made but for some reason... I kinda wanna make it stick to the pairing I put on the bag...

Perhaps on other bag?

And now I'm so tired. My back is aching lol, but I'm not sleepy yet, so I guess I'm gonna spend the time doing something else...

Followers

 

MiuMiu World of Manzo Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez