Saturday, March 6, 2010

Why do Japanese always makes good food?


When mom visits, the food is always good.

Cold Storage fond of Japanese food fair. Singapore is fond of Japanese food fair. This is not the first time though, but this is the first time I actually find these.


They got good snacks ;o;
And a-pocky-like snack with green tea flavor!!! XD


I bought it because its cute. I love Japanese sweets generally, for me its not too sweet like American candy bars. This time the cuteness got me more than the taste. The taste is okay though.

There are so many Japanese food shops here in Singapore!! D:
Particularly in ION. It has anything Japanese. Even this traditional sweet shop that sells that typical traditional snacks boxes on city-link train stations. They're so cuuuuteeee!!! And again, the sweetness is perfect for my tastebuds.


I also wanna try my guts on cooking Japanese curry, so I bought this. I saw the cooking video once in youtube, but they use so many other spices other than this curry block--which I'm not sure I can find easily. I only gonna cook it based on the package tell me. Don't wanna experiment on things...

And guess what else I found.

KOPPEPAN!!!! *sings*
Mom even offered me to buy some! XD I haven't been eating often, She's worried lol.

And the other things the bakery sales........ o.O

But I kinda have so many snacks on me now =.= I'm not sure if I can take it all down. I already bought my two week snacks a few days ago. They are still as good as sealed. I bought more =___=; I also bought two big bottles of Dutch Lady. They got banana flavor now on the supermarket. I just can't help it. The thing is I always get excited whenever I see things I want, but after doing it, the passion just go. I even haven't cook my tofu and enoki udon.

I'm gonna try my curry tomorrow though. I really really NEED curry right now... orz

Followers

 

MiuMiu World of Manzo Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez