Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Recap on February


So this is basically what happened on February...

I SPENT TOO MUCH lol~
So two friends visiting and two friends had brithdays. All of them are good friends of my so yeah. I also found out that there is this "little Akiba" ONLY A WALK AWAY FROM MY SCHOOL! O.o
Stupid me, how could I miss such. It's been almost two years I'm on Singapore, knowing quite well such places and almost never got lost, I DIDN'T KNOW SUCH STORE EXISTED!!! D:

Anyways, shopping online also robbed me lol~ But kinda worthed somehow and I have a feeling I wont buy anything this month. (I'm saving up for a Bali vacation this summer and wanna save me some money to buy me my own birthday present. Kinda "self-treating" in a way *which reminds me, another fujoushi has her birthday just a day after mine--glares to the sides* の___の)

And Ian-kun promised me to get a (lucky star) AKIRA PUCHI!!!! >:D
All hail Akira-sama~
(if he doesn't get it, a Kagamine nendo will do, *ojousama-laugh*. Ask mom the money, I bet she'll give you so I don't have any debts later lol~)

Yups, other than that, I'm loosing 3 kgs...


Yeah, Sarah and Depe did came. We went to some place across the Island and spending time on my room, watching facts about New World Order, subliminal messages, 9/11, and Unit 731. So yeah, balance between physical and mind. We were like dumbs when we went to kinokuniya. I know it's not my first being there but having other fangirls around you feels... more enjoyable (and geeker of course).

I captured this lol. They look so cuuuuuuuuuuuuute~~~


And this is what I gave Bee


I love that little detail on the ribbon~ <3>
So I gave Bee headphone I found on one of Hello Kitty shops on Singapore. Thinking, all the things there were typical things like bag, purses, wallets, and stuff. I know Bee would still use them but I felt those aren't good enough to give to her. So I found this kitty headphone which is relatively cheaper compare to small wallets, bags, and other stuff that wasn't too relevant. Knowing that Bee really needs her playlist...
And just the day after I bought the headphone, Bee tag us a photo of her wearing another (better) kitty headphone from Tito. I only told this to Yuu (of course Depe and Sarah as they were with me during the very event) since I'm hiding my plan to Bee (by giving it to her exactly on Chinese New Year because I'm coming back to Jakarta). Yuu said, "No wonder. I guess you and Tito think the same way since you both know her well..."


And this is what I gave to Tea. I'm planning making and buying her something. A phone strap maybe and I wonder if I should buy any ToA brooch for her Jilbab accessory...

But it's expensive though~ The price goes about 30% higher due to the shipping here in Singapore. Sometimes WORSE.

And these are what I booooouuuught~ D:

Was planning to get it to Tea but..... *evil*


MUKU-CHAAAN! XD *kufufu~kufufu~kufufunofuuuuuuu~*


I'm nuts for keychains and straps for some reason O.o
(Too bad I didn't get UK ;_; I got two Germanies, two Austrias, and a US. Sarah tapped me another Austria and Cilsi and Anggi want Germany and US respectively...)


And this is what's inside the nendopuchi box! I'm so happy I got Saihate Miku on the very first hit!!!!!!!!! *squeals*



My dearest most favorite manga when I was on junior high... I'm so in love with Canon (but only having the first volume of the Indonesian release with two other volumes being in Yuu's home and lost the fourth one--decided to collect once and for all). Not to mention Sakaki looks like a certain man............................................................... *blush furiously*

And a Greenland Kitty.... Simply because Greenland is a part of Denmark...

That's about it I guess. Geeks have their own hedonist way on spending money...
Oh, by the way....


Tintin doll owned by Bee. Tintin himself owned by Herge.

Followers

 

MiuMiu World of Manzo Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez