Thursday, August 19, 2010

So... We're not that different in origins, eh?


So I bought the Russian barbie (yes, my life has been aimless, jobless, and compsumptive).

I just couldn't help it and was feeling doubt if I do something really worthy while bringing her home. But after I opened the box and look how perfectly made she was, I felt so happy.

Isn't she beautiful~~?




I can't stop admiring her just as soon as I released her perfectly from the box. And start speaking to her in a Russian accent.
She had a welcome playtime with Batman, Buzz, and Jessie too. (I don't care if she's actually a collectible)

The thing that came to my mind just after seeing her was I was quite sure she was made in China. I mean, most of the time toys are made there or Taiwan. Or maybe I was just plain stupid thinking the typical place for crafting toys is in China. I admired the stitches of her costume, her every detail, and how it was perfectly made. "This definitely made in China since China is best for their diligence."

I didn't even bother looking at the box until I was going to make sure that she was made in China.

And here's the twist.


If you still can't find the twist that I will make it larger for you.

AHJGAHJGSFASGADHDGKHFKSJKDJSKHDJSJGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! D8>

I SHOULD'VE JUST TRACK WHERE THE PLACE IS, SNEAK AND GET HER LESS THAN SGD$20 AND NAME HER YANTI SUKAMTI INSTEAD OF YEKATERINA ROSSOVSKAYA.

Followers

 

MiuMiu World of Manzo Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez