Thursday, August 5, 2010

Late Birthday Present


Yes. This was the thing I focused on the first month of vacation.

So the first time on Depe and Sarah's to do list when I'm home is to have a sleepover. Girls love sleepover as you know it.

They gave me a late birthday present.



I was like, whoa. That is big. So after we finish our Swedish Meatball lunch, I hurriedly open the things.


The cards, the pink one is Sarah's since she's the one who can write Japanese hiragana (and she can write hangeul too). And Depe's the one with Boom...
I kinda wonder where she realized my (used too) fascination for CSI:NY...


So Sarah gave me a pencil case! XD It's cute. But I don't know what am I going to use this to so I just keep it safely on the studio (:
Usually things like that will come in handy later.


So the big thing was from Depe. IT'S A FROG! XD I named this thing Keroppe.

Followers

 

MiuMiu World of Manzo Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez