Tuesday, August 3, 2010

FOOD!!! XD


I don't know where to start! 8D
Summer break was amazing and I realized that no way I can post things there. So yeah. Now's a recap! XD

But let's start with what everyone loves best: FOOD.






I made a takikomi gohan (Japanese steamed rice) just before I got back to Jakarta. Then I made another one in Jakarta but I forgot to put the dashi so... It didn't taste as good as the first one.

AND SWEDISH MEATBALLS




Depe and Sarah, along with the Swedish meatball. Greetings to King Gustav out there...

I really wanted to make swedish meatballs from the very start! So I did made it and it was extraordinarily YUM YUM ♥

I also made cupcakes for the big sleepover before the big cosplay day (though we didn't make it because it was flooded on the day ;u; but we did photoshoots). Well yeah. I promised I made cupcakes if Turkey and Greece are on the top ten while the songs of my favorite fails in Eurovision.

With cheesiness over the top

And Depe, Sarah, and I went to NYDC and I tried the strawberry milk...


STRAWBERRY MILK WAS UMEE ☆

Ordered Pizza for the four of us

Also the restaurant in a city square. Mom and Dad took me since we didn't cook anything for dinner (and since my brother was busy with his school performance, we decided to go out). I didn't really like the food though, it's too... Urban. But the beverage was funny.

I can't remember what's exactly in it but IT'S COCKTAIL XD

Bee brought me this cupcake too! XD I think I was miserable at the time... And Bee just came and brought me cupcakes....

Dark chocolate

Orange

Also, when I was helping with her architectural assignment (while I also do the cosplay things at the same time) I was in my desperate need of pretzel. We went to the market nearby and found this.

Blueberry Ice Cream Oreo...

Jakarta looooves frozen yoghurt so much, you can find frozen yoghurt stalls everywhere... So I decided to taste the flavor again...



Other things I made than this... I actually bake a cake but there is no picture of it. Yuu-chan also did a nice chocolate chiffon too.

I also made this good pasta and just nom it all with my brother... I think I'm gonna make that again... :3

Followers

 

MiuMiu World of Manzo Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez