Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sydney, Summer 2009


For a second I thought I was LOSING MY CAMERA!!! But after I done some cleaning today I found that it was bound together with my broken charger and headsets and I was like "OMG, MY CAMERA!!!! I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!!!!"
Thank God, I really thought I lost it because I can't track the last time I brought it outside.... I thought I misplaced it somewhere or somebody took it, or any worst possibility ever, but it turn out that I wasn't looking it careful enough... -_-;
Finally I CAN PUT MY PICTURES FROM SUMMER VACATION! XD
Seriously, I thought I really lost it forever.

It's last year's one tough. Actually the photos recorded there was; University of Indonesia's Japanese Culture Event, Big Karaoke with Friends, Trip to Australia, Yuu's Birthday, then Trip to Yogyakarta. But since I accidentally erased the earlier photos when I went to Australia...

All I got now is photos of Sydney and Yogyakarta (Yuu's birthday too, but mostly only Bee and Tito in it since they were sitting in front of me)

I'm going to post Sydney first, the only things I can edit so far lol~

The Opera House




An actual rainbow! D:

...Some pictures from Sydney Aquarium (:



Related or what?





Seriously, this is a fauxscape. So real, I took a picture of it.










PHOTOSHOP DID A GREAT JOB WITH THE PICTURES, RIGHT? lol

Followers

 

MiuMiu World of Manzo Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez