Friday, January 22, 2010

Short Break


So Mom came to visit and treating me some goods. (:
(...and paying the school fee).
We went for teppanyaki on Plaza Singapura. The last time I had teppanyaki was... on my Junior high, which was about three to five years ago.
Acctually there's nothing really special about the taste. The good thing about teppanyaki is the experience to see how your food is cooked and served.







Then I went to get things I needed. BRA. lol My Bras are all old already. They fit, but not wearable. -___-

Oh, I also found that 7 Eleven (that convenience store) sells a world edition Hello Kitty strap!





I bought Netherlands, and I'm going to get Greenland! (Yay!) I also bought Japan for Bee, she's a Kitty fan :3

Followers

 

MiuMiu World of Manzo Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez