Thursday, September 10, 2009

Quick Sketch



I was bored and wanted to draw something...
Something weird and different. I rolled up in my mind all the game characters I can remember and it's been a long time since I draw my favorite heroines...


Virginia Maxwell from Wild Arms 3.
I don't catch up to the sequels after since. One of game's heroines that appeals best in my heart. I also love Anastasia from Wild Arms 2. She's really gorgeous. I always go into those typical of warrior ladies. They are graceful yet valiant... *drown on my dreams*

What? She's a bit off?
Yeah, I was trying to picture her in a different way... I decided to draw on realistic style to enhance her persona. She's young, 19 year old, yet readily goes out in the wilderness as a drifter. Fiction-ous but somehow I wonder if there's really a girl who would do such thing and what does she look like. If we picture it on anime style, most of anime girls are like that so it's just a common thing to draw in a sense. So... I assume, she must be has this youth-beauty, eager eyes, and strong idealism.
Just like Virginia in the game.

I'd love to talk about warrior ladies, but later, my eyes kinda drowsy and I have to manage my sleep time lol...
It has been messy these days... I might not be able to wake up to school... =__=

Followers

 

MiuMiu World of Manzo Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez