Friday, September 18, 2009

Counting Days to Hari Raya, no, EXAMS



Hi' everyone! :D
Things are piling up against one another and I feel soooo tired. Every Monday I have to walk to the museum for Docent Training in the middle of the fasting month deadline for assignments are getting closer, and exam is coming next week. Something have been bumping into my bones I guess, I find it hard to get out of bed lately...

So yeah, I went to the Opening Night of "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown", produced by Lasalle's Musical Theater level 3 students and the Technical Theater programme. One of my favorite musicals I should say, and I was so happy and eager to see it! It started at last Tuesday, I went from the apartment at 7 PM and had my dinner on Bugis Junction.

I really, REALLY love Yoshinoya's beefbowl, I can't explain why either... It's just my favorite comfort dish aside instant pasta.

Yum~

Soon after I finished dinner, I rushed to school. The show started at 8 lol
Some of my classmates are already there and it took time to organize the people who came because apparently the opening night is purposed mainly for Arts Management level one students to attend and write a review on. So we queued for absence and stuff. There was a quick briefing about how we allowed to interview the production team as well as the performers for the review. Then, we enjoyed the show.

Too bad they used the old version, I was eager to see Sally and her "My New Philosophy" :)
But, still, there was "Happiness", one of the reason why I love the show.
Surprisingly the cast was all women since there only one man on the level 3 Musical Theater class. Still interesting though, they played the part pretty well. Especially Linus, he's adorable.

The pamphlet...

And my AM3B classmates...

Followed by Wednesday, I was so wasted that I could barely pay attention on my class (even on my doodling habit in class, mostly all are random line strokes lol). Still.... I did this:

Some Cad*ury almond for you~

The evening was quite refreshing. My flatmate takes care of her friend's kittens for a few days two of the girls downstairs went up to see the kittens. We played around :)

This is Meong

My flatmate and Meong

The other kitten, Momo, on the cage

Then I went for gallery sitting on Thursday, We spent bored 4 hours with one of my classmate lol, sooo... Since we were bored, we took some stupid pictures instead of actually sitting the gallery~

And I wanna make some fanarts but no time lol, but I will throw up some junk I made on the past few days \(^0^)/


Followers

 

MiuMiu World of Manzo Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez