Saturday, October 9, 2010

♪LALALA~ GAME SOUNDTRACK ~LALALA♪


Today I downloaded Ar Tonelico III Hymmnos Concert tracks. Both sides.



AND YOU CAN'T TELL HOW HAPPY I AM KNOWING THE RED SIDE HAS YOSHITAKA HIROTA COMPOSING TWO TRACKS *O* ~fangasms~

For the first time I don't pay much attention to the Blue side (where Akiko Shikata tracks are) and keep listening to the Red one.

These babies (the OST, I mean) are getting more mature. Probably because there are more musicians putting effort to them and present such epicness to the songs. Personally, I'm not a fan of Ar Tonelico games but I am a big fan of the Hymmnos.

Rekka Katakiri sings too and it's the one of my preferred best tracks.

Still, I am SOOOOO HAPPY that Yoshitaka Hirota put two pieces of his work on the album. Ever since I played Shadow Hearts, I captivated by his works.

I don't care this is Ar Tonelico III's OST! All I can think of is fusioned!Yuri standing in the dark moon looking badass.

Which reminds me, one of the reason I played Shadow Hearts was because Yasunori Mitsuda composed the OST. I knew Yasunori Mitsuda from, of course, Chrono Cross. The OST was Dad's and my favorite. Then knowing that Shadow Hearts was composed by two composers, I came to know Yoshitaka Hirota too.

And later I found out both composers are childhood friends and Hirota composed and arranged some tracks for Shikata over past years.

I can go endlessly if I talk about video game soundtrack but let's say people who worked on Shadow Hearts and Bemani has my favorites.

And lately I've been re-infatuated with Shadow Hearts I fangirl it a lot~

Currently I'm downloading Noriko Mitose's "Yorlga" and Rekka Katakiri's "Kimena in the Hole" is waiting in the list. I actually find both CDs on play-asia but supporting parents money by not buying too much stuff is more of a priority than supporting your favorite musician.

I KNOW IT'S SAD ;n;

I'm gonna buy both of them, these Ar Tonelico III babies, and Kirite once I got my own oney... If they still print the CDs OTZ.

Followers

 

MiuMiu World of Manzo Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez