Saturday, October 23, 2010

CHRRIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS




It's been awhile.

Since I can't play it, I watched Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles on the internet. RE:DC was supposed to be called "Drama Compilation". RE2 and RE:CVX were my most favorite drama induced RE series (the other one would be RE5). Plus we have this poor Manuela. The whole remake was quite enjoyable though there is one thing that seriously bothers me.


Their hair rarely moves and always intact to their actual shape :/

Actually the first reason why I wanna watch RE:DC because Rise Kujikawa is Sherry Birkin. Laura Bailey's squeaky voice is so cute and I wanna hear that on Sherry. I came up watching the whole thing because of the gameplay curiosity.
And it turned out that Nanako Doujima is Alexia Ashford.

Voice acting aside, the soundtrack was very epic. I downloaded it as soon as I finished watching the whole thing. I wanna try playing it myself so I can't wait to get home this December.

I was looking for these.




And live will be complete if I can also get this...



I contacted my Dad and told him to look them for me on an Indonesian local toy store (yes, it's also a persuasion attempt to make him interested in these badass babies).
I saw Jill and Wesker (Sheva too but... Let's just say my social link with Sheva hasn't reached max yet so...). Since Jill is the "cheapest" one among em, I consider to save for Jill first.

But then come this problem. I intend to watch Super Junior SS3 concert with Sarah next January and ticket sales will be on November. That means I have to hurry buy it before other vicious fangirls may grab our seats.

So I try to measure which one comes first as in term of priority and necessity...


The thing is I promised Sarah and seeing Super Junior live is like... I don't know... I can't describe :/
But having Jill in your room is like my 12 years old childhood dream.

But if Dad is generous enough and agree to keep a Jill in our home then those hansamu oppas can entertain me next January...

Followers

 

MiuMiu World of Manzo Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez