Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The 3rd Birthday Fanart and some rants


I should say that I hate, HATE, HATE,
HAET
...The 3rd Birthday.

I might go a whole page about this but no. I don't wanna waste my energy for a fanraeg. I'd rather save for fangirling to my new infatuation...



Yeeeessss.... 5 boys with their own quirks, in good-looking racing suit with ultra awesome cars. Don't worry, I don't about forget Agura. In fact, I kinda consider her as my partner in crime since she's... You know... Surrounded with hot boys? *nudge*
And if you shorten the title to its initial letters, it's BF5, BoyFriend5.

Though actually I'm here to talk about The 3rd Birthday. Post something to be exact. I know I hate almost the whole thing inside the game but I can't help to pour the emotions into fanart and let's say this is my empathy for said game.

Spoiler Ahoy:


Poor Eve is now an orphan, dwells her dead sister's (obviously presumably not virgin) body, and live alone in this cruel, cruel world. Curse you, Square-Enix. Curse you with all my heart ♥
*rant rant rant*
The only good thing is they might lived a happy life after PE2, then The 3rd Birthday happens. Oh, cruel, cruel fate meddling Square's executives.

Now, excuse me, I'm going back to my BF5 and forget this ever exists.

Followers

 

MiuMiu World of Manzo Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez