Tuesday, April 26, 2011

JUNK: SUTORIITO FAITA!!!






Chun-li, I am very sorry I don't finish you because I made you ugly. I promise to make a better picture of you ;A;
Anyway, re-infatuated with Street Fighter. For no reason. Wait. I think it's because the anime.
I promised myself after this semester done, I will draw lineup of Street Fighter girls. Chun-li and Cammy being the most favorite and Sakura being my most favorite.

And oh, a bonus;


Ryu giving Sakura a "Don't worry. Loosing will make you stronger" look and a piggy back ride. Not necessarily shippy, but I like these two. They're adorable. Then again, Sakura is adorable. She makes everything adorable. (●>v<●)

Followers

 

MiuMiu World of Manzo Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez