Monday, February 7, 2011

JUNK: Don Bluth-ing The 3rd Birthday


I don't care how cheesy and bad-written some of Don Bluth movies are, but animation and visual wise, I like his drawings. And gotta admit that his movies are those I grew up with.

I'm trying to draw in his style. FAIL.
Well at least I'm trying...D8> FAIL.
Oh, whatever. T_T FAIL.

Anyways, why The 3rd Birthday? Because it fits Anastasia's Once Upon a December somehow. And everything is more dramatic with orphans. Plus that game is uber cheesy and bad-written, just like Don Bluth's movies! 8D
Nah, I guess I'm just being surreal putting Don Bluth's element to a The 3rd Birthday fanart.

Oh well.


Either way, FAIL. 8D

Followers

 

MiuMiu World of Manzo Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez