Saturday, April 3, 2010

APRIL SHOWERS!


It's April already!!!! :D
April means:
- THE SCHOOL'S FINALLY GOING TO BE OVER SOON!!! Hello, holidays!
- Which means there's going to be a lot of hardworking orz
- And spending money for my twin's birthday present, which sadly, I have no idea what to make or get ;___;

Anyways, I've decided to make posts specially for April in order to countdown days until I finally become 20. Which is sad because I wanna stay 10!!! D: (hence the "Peter Pan Complex") Aside of that I just wanna recount all the junk and memorabilia I got here in mind. So April posts will going to be: retro, old, junk, cheesy, not-so-21th-century, weird, campy, outdated, somewhat-socially-unacceptabl, anything goes which all personally becomes a guilty pleasure to me lol. Just to celebrate my "adulthood" myself because I tend to stick to whatever reminds me to my childhood.

So begins today, I'm going to look for things that is related to the topic~

Followers

 

MiuMiu World of Manzo Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez